- Denver, CO
- Exhibitor Uploads
- Get Involved
Speaking at a NAPE event offers a great opportunity to meet the people, players, movers and shakers who are crucial to making deals happen. It also gives attendees the chance to hear some of the industry’s most insightful speakers explore the most pressing topics. We are constantly on the lookout for new speakers and topic ideas. Our NAPE expos host more than 25,000 attendees on the exhibit floor each year, with events held twice a year in Houston and annually in Denver.
The ideal NAPE event speaker is:
▪ Experienced and comfortable speaking in front of large groups, ranging from 200 to 2,000
▪ Interested in sharing expertise, real-world strategies and knowledge of the E&P industry.
▪ Willing to partner with NAPE to deliver the best possible experience for the audience.
▪ Available, schedule permitting, to attend the entire event and engage with attendees.
Held prior to the exhibits opening, the business conference invites leading executives, experts and speakers to examine E&P trends, legislative and regulatory challenges, technical advances and other topics of interest. Attendance is estimated at more than 600. NAPE hosts a business conference at all three shows: NAPE Summit in Houston in February; Summer NAPE in Houston in August; and NAPE Denver in October.
Started in 2007 and held annually in February at NAPE Summit in Houston, the NAPE Charities Luncheon has raised millions of dollars to help support a variety of veterans’ organizations. Attendance is estimated at more than 1,500. Former keynote speakers include President George W. Bush, Prime Minister Gordon Brown and First Lady Laura Bush.
Held prior to the international exhibits opening, the Global Overview invites leading executives, experts and speakers to examine global E&P trends, legislative and regulatory challenges, technical advances and other topics of interest. Attendance is estimated at more than 200. NAPE hosts the Global Overview conference at NAPE Summit in Houston.
▪ Full attendance badge to the Expo
▪ NAPE/AAPL publications and promotional material advertising leading up to the Expo
▪ Recognition in Show Guide
▪ Onsite media interviews
▪ Travel expense reimbursement for those not of local demographic. (Expense guidelines to be provided)
▪ Two nights of hotel stay for those not of local demographic
To submit a proposal to speak at a NAPE event, simply download our Potential Speaker Proposal, complete the form fields, include the information requested and e-mail to email@example.com. Please note “Speaker Proposal” in the subject line.