- Exhibitor Uploads
- Get Involved
NAPE reaches producers, investors, vendors and suppliers throughout the upstream oil and gas industry. Our Summer expo in Houston draws thousands of attendees, and our email, newsletters and other communications reach this highly coveted audience throughout the year.
Ad materials due by June 29, 2017.
Print Advertising Opportunities Include:
Why advertise in the Show Guide?
Maximize your presence in THE publication of the world’s largest prospect & property expo. The NAPE Show Guide is handed out to every NAPE attendee and is the ONLY place attendees can find printed contact information for exhibitors and the prospect and property listing.
• 94% of NAPE attendees use the Show Guide at the Expo
• 61% of NAPE attendees continue to reference the Show Guide after the Expo, giving you year-round exposure in print
• The full-color Conference Program, given to each conference attendee, is a great opportunity to reach NAPE participants in a more exclusive advertising setting.
All ads are full color, non-bleed except the wrap (17” x 4” with 1/8” bleed), inside cover, inside back cover and back cover ads, which are full color, 8.5” x 11”, 1/8” full bleed.
Preferred File Format: PDF/X-1a:2001
Alternate File Formats Accepted: Native Application Files (MAC ONLY) Adobe CS2-CS5 (Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop) or Quark Express 8.1. PC USERS MUST PROVIDE HI RES PDF/X-1a, PRESS READY PDF or flat TIFF file at 300 dpi.
Image Requirements for Alternate File Formats: All images for ads should be color corrected and provided at or above our minimum resolution requirement of 300 dpi. Image files should be CMYK and in .tif, .eps, or .jpg file format.
• PDF files must contain only four-color process images (CMYK).
• Please contact us if you are having difficulty with the format; we’re happy to help
• Ad materials due by June 29, 2017
• All ads are subject to review and approval by NAPE Management.