BEWARE COMPANIES TARGETING MEETING ATTENDEES
As Summer NAPE has grown in popularity, the association has faced a surge of companies falsely claiming to provide registration and housing or attendee lists for our meeting. We are working with our legal team to address this.
**MCI is our official meeting partner for Registration and Hotel Reservations**
NAPE works with MCI USA to provide meeting registration and hotel reservation services for individuals and groups as well as services for international attendees. MCI is the only approved registration and hotel partner.
The only officially approved website to start your registration and housing is through NAPEexpo.com or you may visit the MCI website.
- Using companies other than MCI puts your identity and payments at risk.
- NAPE does not provide attendee email addresses to any third parties. Only MCI is authorized to send emails on behalf of NAPE.
- NAPE is, unfortunately, unable to honor or assist with registrations or hotel reservations made through any other party. Hotel offers from unaffiliated companies may appear to be for lower rates. However, they may be illegitimate, have unreasonable cancellation or change penalties, or be completely non-refundable.
- NAPE and MCI will not call you to offer registration or housing unless you initiate a conversation first.
- MCI only requires a one-night deposit.
- Please contact us immediately if you receive a call or email regarding registration or housing services from any company other than NAPE or MCI.
COMPANIES NOT AUTHORIZED TO REPRESENT NAPE
The companies listed below are not affiliated with NAPE in any way and are not authorized to provide housing or registration services for any NAPE events.
- Campbell Outsourcing
- Congress Bookers
- The Congress Housing
- Global Travel Partners
- GTA Expo Housing
- Housing Planners LLC
- Kore Conferences
- Reservations Pro
- Rove World
Thank you for being part of the NAPE community. Please contact info@NAPEexpo.com if we can be of further assistance or if you have questions.