Join the Discussion
The Roundtable Discussions will cover a variety of hot industry topics and feature experts with knowledge specific to the subject matter being analyzed. Live Q&As and chat features will be available for attendees to join the virtual discussion, have valuable conversations and form useful connections.
Topics are subject to change.
- Survival – Near Term Plans
- Debt Mediation
- Cost-cutting Initiatives
- Force Majeure in operations or lease suspensions
- Shut-In and Force Majeure Provisions
- Bankruptcy Code Provisions specific to oil and gas
- What LNG companies will survive
- Getting Back to Work / The New Normal
- Oil and gas futures, financial vs. physical trades, why we need to know this
- Identifying and purchasing distressed assets
- Bankruptcy proceedings and how to acquire assets from bankruptcy
- Storage Capacity and Projections
- Oil and gas infrastructure: Did we fail to build out the infrastructure to take advantage of the massive increase in oil and gas production; such as storage, refineries, tanker fleets, etc.
- Future Shock
- Integration of renewable energy and fossil fuels in your portfolio
- The new private equity model
- The virtual oil and gas company
- Creative ways to finance oil and gas companies in the future, equity, debt, RBL, security instruments, etc.