Connections & Conversations
Connections & Conversations is an exclusive event designed to bring specific groups of people within the energy industry together to network, engage and form professional relationships. This year's event will feature Women in Energy, where women from all aspects and levels of the energy industry are invited to mix and mingle over refreshments and gain insights and inspirations from top industry leaders. Be part of this event and add Connections & Conversations on to your NAPE Summit registration. Women and men are invited to attend.
Relevance & Resilience – American Fossil Fuels
- How do domestic oil & gas companies stay relevant with today’s environmental and economic landscape?
- Is bigger better? – the balance of consolidation and innovation
- EGS – improving the perception of our industry can drive resiliency (focus on reducing emissions, etc. while still providing low cost energy and meeting demand in the long-term)
- The next generation of industry talent – How do we keep talent in industry with such volatility and pressure?
- Importance of domestic crude production – Staying relevant on the world stage, competing for market share, national security, etc.; touch on the Biden administration and impact to our industry