If you’re a member of the working press, you’re invited to attend our events free of charge. All you need to do is complete our media registration form and meet the following requirements:
- Must be a member of the working press (reporter, writer, editor, publisher, etc.).
- Must provide a copy of press credentials at time of registration.
- Must be employed by a news organization that regularly covers the oil & gas industry, or be covering NAPE for the purpose of publication.
- Employees of media outlets who do not work in an editorial capacity are not qualified for a media badge, including art directors, district managers, graphic designers, managers, marketing representatives, public relations personnel, sales representatives and senior level managerial staff.
- Media access will not be permitted to organizations soliciting or selling services and products of any kind (marketing, advertising, sale of prospects, etc.).
- To see more on NAPE’s code of conduct for media and attendees, please visit the Media FAQ page.