NAPE MAGAZINE ADVERTISING
NAPE – The Magazine for Dealmakers offers the unique opportunity to put your name in front of our diverse audience of executives, landmen, geologists, engineers, geophysicists and financiers from independent energy companies of all sizes, the majors and international players year-round.
The quarterly, full-color print and digital business journal is tailored for energy professionals and mailed as a complimentary subscription to the thousands of attendees of the NAPE expos. 71% of subscribers are at the executive director or manager level. Reaching your target audience has never been easier — showcase your company, product and services in our award-winning publication!
Advertising can be purchased for a single issue or as part of a 4-issue bundle. The Summit Issue — printed every January — includes a special NAPE Summit preview that is directly distributed to all attendees. Our exhibitors in particular find it an excellent opportunity for pre-show marketing. By purchasing an advertising package that meets your business needs, you can create campaigns to nurture your core audience and increase your chances of converting customers. Benefits of advertising include:
- Company ad in NAPE Magazine issue
- Company logo on magazine issue page (within print & digital issues)
- Company logo on NAPE Magazine webpage (until next issue for Single Sponsorship)
- Company logo included in NAPE Magazine social media posts
- Priority booth pricing at NAPE Summit
- 10 Exhibitor Priority Points
- 1 NAPE Summit Registration per issue (Single insertion only)
- Summit Issue sent to all registered attendees prior to NAPE Summit (4-issue Bundle Ad Package or Summit Issue only)
- Summit Issue displayed in Media Bins (4-issue Bundle Ad Package or Summit Issue only)
- 6 Registrations to NAPE Summit (Bundle Ad Package only)
- Company logo signage in NAPE Magazine Booth (Bundle Ad Package only)
- 6 Tickets to NAPE Summit Sponsor Reception (Bundle Ad Package only)
To view our media kit, please complete the Advertising Contract below.
|Outside Back Cover||$5,000||$4,250|
|Inside Front Cover||$5,000||$4,250|
|Opposite Table of Contents||$4,500||$3,825|
|Inside Back Cover||$4,500||$3,825|
|Belly Band or Tip-in||upon request|
|The upcoming artwork deadlines are:|
|ISSUE||RESERVATION DEADLINE||ARTWORK DEADLINE|
|Vol. 4, No. 2: Winter 2023||Dec. 6, 2022||Dec. 9, 2022|
|Vol. 4, No. 3: Spring 2023||March 3, 2023||March 10, 2023|
|Vol. 4, No. 4: July 2023||June 2, 2023||June 20, 2023|
|Vol. 5, No. 1: Fall 2023||Sept. 12, 2023||Sept. 15, 2023|
TRIM SIZE 9.0” x 10.875”
For ads with bleed, please add 0.125” to trim measurements on all sides (applicable to full-page and cover options).
All artwork should be submitted at 300dpi. Support file types include pdf, eps, tiff, and jpeg; please submit high-resolution files. Color files should be converted to CMYK mode, and black and white files should be converted to grayscale or bitmap. Files submitted in RBG will be converted to CMYK, resulting in a color shift that may produce different color at print. Submitted artwork must be accompanied by screen and printer font files, if not embedded. We prefer postscript Type 1 fonts. Submitted artwork must be accompanied by linked image files as well, if not embedded. Please note that any submitted artwork that does not meet the specifications detailed above are subject to a $50 adjustment surcharge.