NAPE Magazine — The Magazine for Dealmakers
NAPE — The Magazine for Dealmakers brings the insight, excitement and innovation of the NAPE expos directly to your mailboxes and inboxes to keep the NAPE energy going year-round. NAPE magazine is packed with news-you-can-use that informs, educates and helps busy decision-makers make deals happen.
Fall 2023 Issue
Inside the fall issue:
- Dealmaker Spotlight: Continental Resources Founder Harold Hamm
- From the Boardroom: Devon Chair Barbara Baumann
- Global M&A: Energy power deals are poised to grow market share
- Women in Energy: Bonnie Maillett reflects on her hard-won path to success
- U.S. onshore upstream oil and gas prepares for IRA waste methane emissions charge coming in 2024
- Negotiating Styles: Which is best?
- Spotlight on the Hamm Institute and the value of U.S. energy independence
- Q&A about bitcoin mining and upstream exploration
- Scott Tinker's expert insights on managing energy
- What black swan technology projects can tell us about managing megaprojects
- Energizing extraordinary health care advances thanks to energy