NAPE is where your business needs to be.
2024 NAPE Summit will offer a dedicated networking space on the expo floor to showcase your prospects, producing properties, services and technologies, attract potential clients, initiate purchases and make deals happen.
For more information on exhibiting, visit our exhibits page.
We offer a variety of sponsorships, booth sizes and advertising opportunities that are designed to put your company in front of the right people. Whether you’re interested in exhibiting, sponsoring, advertising — or all three — talk to us today at exhibit@NAPEexpo.com.
Please view the 2024 NAPE Summit Floor Plan for booth placement requests.
|2024 Exhibitor Pricing||Through 3/31/23||4/1/23 - 12/08/23||12/9/23 - onsite|
|Exploration & Production Company||$700 per 10X10||$900 per 10X10|
|Capital Provider||$700 per 10X10||$900 per 10X10|
|Vendor/Service Provider||$7,750 per 10X10||$8,500 per 10X10|
INCLUDED WITH BOOTH SPACE
- One 8’ background drape, 3’ side drapes, and one wastebasket
- A single one-line 7” X 44” identification sign which displays exhibitor’s name as registered with NAPE Expo LP
- Exhibitor listing on website and printed show guide
- Opportunity to list prospect in show guide
- Opportunity to present prospects in NAPE Domestic & International Theater
- Early access to housing
- Exhibitor newsletter covering show updates
- Exhibitor Toolkit, a guide for exhibiting at NAPE
- Access to unique sponsorship & advertising options to increase exposure
- Entry into Exhibitor Giveaway prize
Please note that attendee registrations and furniture/electrical services are not included with booth fees but can be purchased through our vendors. Please visit the Exhibitor Toolkit for details.
Prospect/Property Exhibitors may use the booth space only to show or discuss Prospects/Producing Properties and not to market products or services or for other business purposes.
Capital Provider Exhibitors may use the booth space only to provide information about your company and the energy capital transactions made available through your company and not to market other products or services or for other business purposes.
Vendor/Service Exhibitors may use the booth space only to provide information about your company and the products and services available through your company and not to market other products or services or for other business purposes.
Your exhibitor planning kit and marketing resources for NAPE Summit.
Upload your prospect information and company description to be included in the show guide and mobile app.
Priority Point System
Get the best location. Booth assignment and placement is based on booth size, sponsorships, date of reservation and other factors. Find out about our Priority Point System and how you can get the best placement possible.
Transfer & Refund Policy
NAPE Summit event dates are from February 7-9, 2024. Any registered exhibitor and/or sponsor wanting to transfer or refund their exhibitor registration will need to submit their request in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation and Refund Options:
- Any exhibitor/sponsor wanting to cancel an in-person event booth/sponsorship before August 25, 2023, will be refunded at 50%, minus any applicable credit card transaction fees. All transfers will need to be in writing a sent to email@example.com.
- Sponsors canceling their 2024 Summit sponsorship will forfeit the first right of refusal on renewal of sponsorship and booth location for the 2025 NAPE Summit.