NAPE is where your business needs to be.
2023 NAPE Summit will offer a dedicated networking space on the expo floor to showcase your prospects, producing properties, services and technologies, attract potential clients, initiate purchases and make deals happen.
For more information on exhibiting, visit our exhibits page.
We offer a variety of sponsorships, booth sizes and advertising opportunities that are designed to put your company in front of the right people. Whether you’re interested in exhibiting, sponsoring, advertising — or all three — talk to us today at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please view the 2023 NAPE Summit Floorplan for booth placement requests.
|Exhibitor Pricing||12/17/22 - onsite|
|Exploration & Production Company||$840 per 10X10|
|Capital Provider||$840 per 10X10|
|Vendor/Service Provider||$8,500 per 10X10|
INCLUDED WITH BOOTH SPACE
- One 8’ background drape, 3’ side drapes, and one wastebasket
- A single one-line 7” X 44” identification sign which displays exhibitor’s name as registered with NAPE Expo LP
- Exhibitor listing on website and printed show guide
- Opportunity to list prospect in show guide
- Opportunity to present prospects in NAPE Domestic & International Theater
- Early access to housing
- Exhibitor newsletter covering show updates
- Exhibitor Toolkit, a guide for exhibiting at NAPE
- Access to unique sponsorship & advertising options to increase exposure
- Entry into Exhibitor Giveaway prize
Please note that attendee registrations and furniture/electrical services are not included with booth fees but can be purchased through our vendors. Please visit the Exhibitor Toolkit for details.
Prospect/Property Exhibitors may use the booth space only to show or discuss Prospects/Producing Properties and not to market products or services or for other business purposes.
Capital Provider Exhibitors may use the booth space only to provide information about your company and the energy capital transactions made available through your company and not to market other products or services or for other business purposes.
Vendor/Service Exhibitors may use the booth space only to provide information about your company and the products and services available through your company and not to market other products or services or for other business purposes.