The NAPE Network
NAPE is launching a new virtual platform that connects industry professionals with the vast NAPE audience, oil and gas deals, plus a robust learning and collaborative conference featuring industry experts from across the globe. True to the NAPE mantra of networking and dealmaking, the NAPE Network will offer a convenient way for dealmakers, decision-makers and information seekers to strategically interact and make connections.
The NAPE Network gives attendees access to the oil and gas prospects/producing properties, education, networking and dealmaking opportunities found only at NAPE expos. Following are just a few of the benefits the NAPE Network will offer:
- Show prospects, services and products to the immense NAPE audience without exhibit setup costs or staff travel expenses.
- In these times where traditional networking is not an option, a NAPE Network “matchmaking” feature can pair participants with similar interests for virtual one-on-one chats. This capability is also available on the exhibitor network pages to directly schedule demonstrations or a prospect preview analysis with an exhibiting company representative.
- NAPE’s wealth of content will be available for an extended amount of time beyond the normal NAPE week of activities.
- A free subscription to the NAPE magazine is also available to all NAPE Network registrants.
- A keynote presentation featuring iconic political strategist Karl Rove will be livestreamed and recorded for extended viewing.
- An unlimited number of companies will be able to make prospect preview presentations to the NAPE audience — a service that is typically limited due to time constraints at live NAPE events.
- The top-notch business conference sessions for which NAPE is known will be livestreamed with Q&A sessions and audience interaction capabilities as well as recorded for on-demand viewing.
- Roundtable discussions covering hot industry topics will be hosted on the NAPE Network and feature experts with knowledge specific to the subject matter being analyzed. Q&A and chat features will also be available.
- In addition to NAPE programming, the virtual platform will provide access to prerecorded webinars posted by NAPE sponsoring companies and covering a wide range of topics beneficial to the industry.
- Continuing education credits and CLE credits offered at a NAPE expo will also be offered on the NAPE Network.
- A job network/resource on the platform enables participants to upload résumés and companies to search for talent.
- Exhibitors can upload maps, videos, white papers and other collateral material to share with the NAPE audience of decision-makers.
We're excited to bring you the 2020 Summer NAPE through the NAPE Network!