Event Trade Show Floor Plan (Modified for COVID-19): The NAPE trade show floor will allow 10ft of separation between each exhibitor. Please view the NAPE Floor Plan.
Event Registration (Modified for COVID-19): NAPE will produce two separate registrations areas: one registration area for exhibitors and one registration area for attendees. This will increase our registration counters for the event meaning a faster registration process and less time in line. The registration counters will be equipped with a plexiglass barrier. NAPE will adhere to the 6ft social distance policy with all lines. In-person registrations will be limited to a maximum of 8,000 attendees.
Event Screening Requirements: NAPE will utilize the temperature screeners at the GRB and contract with medical service providers to screen all attendees and event staff entering the GRB. We will produce a Hot Zone for those with temperatures of 100.4 or above this area is shown in our registration diagram. We will administrate and enforce the questions below to all attendees, staff, and contractors entering the GRB. If anyone answers yes, we will not allow them admission to NAPE.
- Within the last 14-days, have you experienced a new cough that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- Within the last 14-days, have you experienced new shortness of breath that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- Within the last 14-days, have you experienced a new sore throat that you cannot attribute to another health condition?
- Within the last 14-days, have you experienced new muscle aches that you cannot attribute to another health condition or a specific activity such as physical exercise?
- Within the last 14-days, have you had a temperature at or above 100.4° or the sense of having a fever?
- Within the last 14 days, have you had close contact, without the use of appropriate PPE, with someone who is currently sick with suspected or confirmed COVID-19?
Event Social Distance Protocol: NAPE will adhere to 6ft social distance requirements in all aspects of the event. All queuing will be set up for at least 6ft distancing and food and beverage events seating will be properly set up for at least 6ft distancing.
Event PPE Requirements: NAPE will require face masks for all attendees, exhibitors, staff and contractors. We will also supply attendees with face masks, surgical gloves and include personal sanitation products in their registration bags.
Event Safety Signage/Announcements: NAPE will adhere to all GRB signage requirements and produce, reproduce, and duplicate all required signage. Signage that will be produced will include masks, health checks, social distancing, hand washing and strong directional signage. We will also make announcements over an audio system throughout the show reminding attendees of the safety protocols. We will also utilize our website, social media, email notifications, and app to communicate safety requirements.
Event Disinfection Protocol: NAPE will adhere to all the GRB cleaning requirements. We will also use signage to mark all restrooms as handwashing stations and strategically place hand sanitizer throughout the venue. We will also integrate the “Houston Clean” program elements to our disinfection protocols.