Below you will find the forms to upload your prospects. Once you submit your prospect, you will receive a confirmation email with a proof of your submission. Please check your submission and let us know if any changes need to be made as this is the information that will print in the show guide. There is no limit on the number of prospects a company can upload.
Tip: If you do not receive your confirmation email, check your junk/spam folder.
The Summit Show Guide submission deadline:
December 18, 2020
If you do not meet the above Show Guide deadline, you may still submit your prospect description up to the week of the event to be featured in the Mobile App.
Complete the form below for each of the prospects you will be selling at NAPE. If you are a buyer, please select "buying" and complete the form specifying prospect areas of interest.
Note the following important information:
- Please note that upload confirmations will be emailed. Editing and correction information will be included on that confirmation.
- Do not upload the same prospect multiple times (one upload will qualify the prospect for inclusion in the NAPE Network – as long as the upload is completed before the deadline.
- Do not copy/paste your prospect information, this could cause it to not process correctly in the system. Please type your prospect information directly into the text box provided.
- There is no limit to the number of prospects a company can upload.
- The max file upload size is currently 2MB.
- The uploader only allows 1 file to be uploaded per prospect.