We are excited for this opportunity to expand the NAPE brand and to bring more value to our NAPE audience. NAPE is the place where deals happen. Now NAPE — The Magazine for Dealmakers will bring the insight, excitement and innovation of the NAPE expos directly to your mailboxes and keep the NAPE energy going year-round.
The inaugural issue of the NAPE magazine highlights include:
- David Lawler, CEO of BPX
- Kim McHugh, vice president of Drilling & Completions at Chevron Corp.
- AAPL’s own Don Clark, president of DBC Resources
- Trend pieces on big data, global markets and the shale revolution
- Expert insights on energy price volatility
- Tips for creating a companywide learning culture
- New research that debunks exercise myths
- Summer NAPE highlights
- NAPE Classic Golf Tournament purple jacket ceremony
- Buzz from the NAPE show floor
- “Then and now” photos from expos past and present
The quarterly, full-color print and digital business journal is tailored for upstream oil and gas professionals. It is mailed as a complimentary subscription to the 15,000-plus attendees of the NAPE expos (NAPEexpo.com). These oil and gas decision-makers include executives, landmen, geologists, engineers, geophysicists and financiers from independent O&G companies large and small, the majors and international players. In addition, 71% of subscribers are at the executive director or manager level.
NAPE magazine is packed with news-you-can-use that informs, educates and helps busy decision-makers make deals happen. We are proud to provide a complimentary subscription to NAPE attendees as an insightful resource and also as a thank you for their part in igniting the industry and fueling the American economy. Like the NAPE expos, NAPE — The Magazine for Dealmakers is created by industry for industry — with the profits invested back into our industry.