FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Wondering who NAPE is or what we can do for you? You’ll find the answers to most of your questions here. If not, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any additional questions.
Q: Can media attend NAPE?
Yes, active members of the media are invited to attend NAPE events and can receive complementary registration.
Requirements for media registration:
- Must be a member of the working press (examples: reporter, writer, editor, publisher, etc.)
- Must provide a copy of press credentials at time of registration
- Must be employed by a news organization that regularly covers the oil & gas industry, or be covering NAPE for the purpose of publication
- Employees of media outlets who do not work in an editorial capacity are not qualified for a media badge, including: art directors, district managers, graphic designers, managers, marketing representatives, public relations personnel, sales representatives and senior level managerial staff
Q: When will I receive my registration confirmation?
Thank you for your registration. You will receive an email confirmation within 3-5 business days. Badges will be available for pick up at the “Media Check-In” booth in the registration area at the convention center. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.
Q: Are speakers and/or NAPE executives available for interviews?
Yes. Many Business Conference speakers are available for media interviews. Speakers will be available in the media hospitality room for 20 minutes immediately following their session.
For interview requests with NAPE executives or business conference speakers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Q: Where can I find executive bios?
Executive bios are available upon request. Please direct inquiries to email@example.com.
Q: How do I schedule an interview?
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred speaker or executive to schedule an interview. Please be advised that interviews will be scheduled based on the interviewee’s availability.
Q: Can I film and/or take photos on the show floor?
Due to proprietary information displayed on the show floor, photography is not allowed; however NAPE can provide photos and B-Roll upon request for media use. If interested, please contact email@example.com.
Q: Where can I find photos from the show?
NAPE can provide photos and B-Roll upon request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. For photos from past NAPE events, please visit our Resources page.
Q: Where can I find the latest news on NAPE?
Please visit our News page and our Resources page for NAPE materials including press releases, news articles, fact sheets, photos, etc.
Q: What amenities are available in the media hospitality suite?
- Access to computers and printers
- Work space
- Press packets
- Interview area
- Beverages and snacks
Q: Where can I find a schedule of NAPE media events?
A list of official NAPE media events can be found on our full calendar.